HCG Mixing Directions
HCG Mixing Guide (Reconstitute or mix HCG)
Download HCG Mixing Guide Infographic
HCG Reconstitution Directions (Mixing HCG)
Follow HCG Mixing Guide below to reconstitute hcg with bacteriostatic water.
Remove Protective Bottle Caps
- Remove the cap from the HCG Vial
- Remove the cap from the bacteriostatic vial
- Clear the top of each bottle with an alcohol swab
Assemble the HCG Mixing Syringe
- The needle and 5mL syringe are often sealed in separate plastic wrappers
- Remove the needle and syringe from their protective wrappers
- Screw the needle to the syringe
- If you recieved a syringe that is already assembled, skip this step
Draw 5mL of Water into HCG Mixing Syringe
- Stick the mixing syringe into the Bacteriostatic Water bottle
- Make sure the end of the needle is in the liquid
- Pull 5mL (5 mark) of water into the syringe, and pull it out of the bottle
- The Bacteriostatic water bottle will be left with a large amount of liquid (this is normal)
- You can simply throw the extra water in the trash
Inject 5mL of Water into HCG Vial
- Stick the needle into the HCG vial, at a 45 degree angle
- The vial is vacuum sealed, and it will suck the water in
- By sticking the needle in at a 45 degree angle, the water will flow down the inside edge of the bottle, and will more delicately mix with the HCG
- Roll the bottle between your hands to mix the HCG (do not shake)
- Store HCG on a shelf in the refrigerator, not the door
Looking to Buy HCG?
If you are searching for a place to buy hcg injections online, we have a list of the best suppliers of real hcg injections.
Buy HCG Today!
The HCG Diet Protocol
Now that you know how to reconstitute hcg, and you know where to purchase hcg injections, read the HCG Diet Protocol Workbook to make sure you are prepared with everything you need to follow the hcg diet.